Ghost of PSTU
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Background of the Project: Code Name "Ghost of PSTU: M. K. Ali Hall Tragedy"
Background is a set of events invented for a plot, presented as preceding and leading up to that plot. It is a literary device of a narrative history all chronologically earlier than the narrative of primary interest. In my project it's a single player strategic horror game emphasizing logical thinking and planning. The story behind the game is so horrible and tragic. The game is based on a true story. The story is all about a suicide of 406/B, M. K. Ali Hall, PSTU.
About the Project
It's a complete strategic horror game with different levels. The main character of 'Ghost of PSTU' is a police officer! You have to find out the exact reason of the suicide case of 406/B, M.K. Ali Hall, PSTU.
Highlights of the public BETA (v0.3.9 BETA1):
- Complete each level with different objectives.
- Get familiar with the environment of PSTU
Plans for the next release:
- More level with interesting story!
- You will access B-Block of M. K. Ali Hall in the next release.
Highlights of the public BETA (v0.4.2 BETA2):
- Detailed terrain maps.
- Horrible environment will be start from level 1.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Torchlight battery charge value have increased for level 2.
- Additional battery have given from the start of level 2.
- Included appropriate credit in the credit section!
Plans for the next release:
- Did you noticed the First-person shooter (FPS) style from the start! Yes, it's time to kick ass of the ghost!
- Main campus including Bangobondhu Hall will be design for the next release.
- GOP will switch from PC Console to mobile platform so soon!
You can expect a lot of updates and new features in the coming weeks. Actually after finishing this game, the investigation of the suicide will begin!
Any kinds of suggestions/feedback/review will be highly appreciated!
The developer intend to release a complete and fully functional game. However, since the product will be released for multiple platforms, updates will likely be required. These updates would consist of any bug fixes that are necessary, compatibility patches for all of the current platform that support the game System, and expansions of the content. If the players find any issues or has any comments they would be able to contact the developer through the official support email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep update of the Ghost on Facebook:
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D, First-Person, Horror, Singleplayer, Survival Horror|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Smartphone|